It's here! The perfect opportunity to stretch your creative literary legs. National Novel Writing Month goes on for the entire month of November. The goal: to write a 50,000 word novel in only one month. It may sound like a lot of work, because it is, but it isn't impossible. If you do the math, your quota is about 3 single spaced pages a day.
The rules (basically):
1. Start fresh with something you DON'T have any previous written progress.
2. Write fiction, so your imagination gets a workout.
3. Just write and write, don't worry if it's good writing. Revision is death!
4. Copying and pasting the same word 50,000 times doesn't count, you fucking cheater.
5. Have fun and try not to go insane.